Company: Integrated Talent Strategies
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Survey
Technician to work in the Wilmington, DE area. This position offers
a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k),
and paid time off.
You will be supporting the surveying needs on multi-disciplined
engineering and environmental projects throughout the Mid-Atlantic
area. The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker, willing to
learn through trial and error, who is self-motivated. Their is an
opportunity to -grow and advance as a surveyor, survey technician,
and/or technical designer.
- Assist Registered Professional Land Surveyor with land
surveying, boundary surveys, topographic surveys, and construction
layout, technical, civil engineering design or provide Project
- Perform technical surveying and engineering-related work
associated with land development projects:
- Land Surveying
- Processing of survey data - field to finish processing
- Preparation of existing conditions base plans in
- stormwater management design
- site grading and erosion & sediment control design
- prepare plans for agency/municipal review
- completion of various land development permitting
- attend meetings with surveyors, engineers, and
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, both orally and
- Associate degree in surveying and/or civil engineering
technology from an ABET-accredited institution is preferred, but
- 0 - 3 years of experience in surveying
- Surveying field experience preferred, but not
- Familiarity with AutoCAD required - familiarity with Civil 3D
- Must have a valid driver's license
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing
in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in
1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to
remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected
architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business
today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the
flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has
allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with
a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition
reimbursement. To learn more, go to or click below to directly
contact your recruiter.
Keywords: Integrated Talent Strategies, Wilmington , Survey Technician, Professions , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!