Facility Maintenance Supervisor-Distribution Center
Company: Martin Brower
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Supervise the daily fleet operation by ensuring the timely
completion of all preventative maintenance and repairs with a focus
on safety and efficiency.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Ensure a clean and safe work environment for all employees
* Responsible for the repairs and preventive maintenance on
division owned vehicles
* Ensure all vehicles and equipment are maintained in good and safe
working order in accordance with OSHA regulations
* Maintain record keeping in accordance with the Department of
* Ensure efficient and productive operation of the truck service
center and staff through manpower planning a equipment
* Utilize EAM for purpose of maintaining and ordering parts
inventory, as well as, tracking equipment units
* Foster a work environment that maximizes employee involvement,
morale and engagement
* Ensure annual performance goals are met or exceeded
* Supervises employees who maintain, rebuild and repair trucks and
other machinery and perform other maintenance services and repairs.
May also perform some facility repair in lieu of supervised
* Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 3-5 years supervisory experience
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Sound organizational skills
* Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast paced
* Working knowledge of Microsoft suite
* Willing to work any shift and any schedule due to 24/7
* Strong mechanical background with emphasis in application.
* Pervious maintenance experience.
* Strong people and project management skills with outstanding
* Strong analytical skills and command of details.
* Must pass post-offer background check and drug test
* Previous maintenance experience
* College Degree
* Full accountability over maintenance and repair, parts inventory
control, budgeting, transactional data quality and management
* Analyze all operating metrics, providing guidance on trends and
developing prompt actions to correct performance issues or
inefficiencies while identifying opportunities to reduce
* Ensure maintenance work is completed in accordance with all
State, Federal and Company standards.
* Manage maintenance costs and spending at budgeted levels.
* Develop annual budgets for local facility.
* Identify systematic opportunities for improvement in Safety,
Operations and Maintenance at local facility.
* Comply with Reyes Holdings best practices, standardization of
maintenance systems and work.
* Develop repair solutions to reduce reoccurrence or eliminate
* Comply with all safety programs; enforce safety rules and good
* Assure facility remains compliant with corporate purchasing
indicatives and fleet maintenance policies.
* Maintain a close working relationship with all In House
technicians, gathering feedback and planning to help improve
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will
recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of
their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Martin Brower, Wilmington , Facility Maintenance Supervisor-Distribution Center, Professions , Coatesville, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!