Services Sales Consultant
Company: World Wide Technology
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Why WWT?Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology
strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation.
From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to
developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works
towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is
a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace
collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes
to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for
our customers.At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis,
Missouri. We employ over 7,000 individuals and closed over $13
Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our
core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is
proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best
Places to Work For--" list for the ninth consecutive year!Want to
work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form
high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a
Services Sales Consultant to join our Global Enterprise Sales team
in the Eastern Region.
Why should you join Global Enterprise Sales?As a Services Sales
Consultant you will lead WWT Services sales efforts with regional
Fortune 500/Enterprise level customers across all verticals. Armed
with the expertise of our sales engineering team, you'll build and
nurture relationships with our customer leaders, identify gaps
within the customers technical environment and deliver state of the
art solutions in areas such as Infrastructure Modernization,
Multicloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital
Strategy. With our Advanced Technology Center and Platform () at
your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC's
you'll be delivering best in class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?The Services Sales Consultant will grow
WWT's Services business by leading the services sales process for
assigned accounts and regions, including development of our
services business, scoping new work with clients, preparing budgets
and pricing, creating and delivering proposals and statements of
work, actively driving closure of opportunities with our account
teams, and coordinating smooth transitions of awarded engagements
from the sales phase to the service delivery phase.WWT's Services
business consists of (but are not limited to) the following
services offerings: Advisory, Lab, Supply Chain, Deployment,
Strategic Staffing, Lifecycle and AppDev services. Technology areas
where services are offered include: Collaboration, Data & AI,
Hybrid Cloud, Network, Storage, Compute, Security, Infrastructure
Modernization & Automation.
- Increase Services profitability and revenue in assigned
accounts and regions. Develop Services business in assigned
accounts and regions with some support from other team
- Serve as the single point of contact for sales of Services for
assigned accounts and regions
- Establish and maintain contact with assigned clients. Develop
relationships with key clients specific to Services engagement and
within the overall account strategy set by the WWT Account Manager
and Client Executive.
- Create and develop new services opportunities in assigned
accounts and regions.
- Sales Services Oversite of all programs/projects
- Monitor and report on the services health and finances for the
- Opportunity tracking and forecasting
- Forecasting future resource requirements
- Work with OEM services teams to increase their awareness of the
WWT's services portfolio offerings within the assigned
- Conduct detailed requirements gathering and scoping sessions
with clients and WWT stakeholders.
- Negotiate with WWT suppliers including OEMs and service
delivery partners and subcontractors on scope, pricing, delivery
methodology and approach.
- Create work break down structures, preliminary resourcing
plans, cost estimates, and pricing for services engagements.
- Develop and present preliminary proposals as part of the
scoping and services sales process.
- Work with any WWT internal departments as needed to create
services engagements that are set up for success.
- Develop and present statements of work that are accurate,
detailed, and contractually protect WWT from "scope creep" and cost
- Upon award of an engagement, work with SRC, PS, Finance, and
other teams if applicable to ensure that the engagement is set up
accurately. Work with PS team to ensure that the engagement is
transitioned smoothly from the sales phase and into the service
- Actively participate in customer-facing project/program
kickoffs managed by PMs to explain and clarify the agreed upon
objective, scope, and deliverables for the engagement.
- Understand structure of service delivery organizations and
incorporate lessons learned into future engagements.
- Identify and develop additional services opportunities in the
- Conduct difficult, customer-facing discussions to address
significant scope changes.
- Identify staffing opportunities and engage WWT Strategic
Sourcing team members to pursue such opportunities.
- Actively participate in project/program closeout process to
confirm client satisfaction with the completed engagement, to
gather lessons learned and areas for improvement for future
engagements, and to identify additional opportunities.
- Candidate must live in/around the NYC Metro area
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years of related experience defining, selling, and
delivering large scale services engagements
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes in complex
project/program scenarios with clients, partners, and WWT
- Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner
relationships, network products and technology expertise, project
management, and strategic insight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills Want to learn
more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and
Services we provide on the platform: The well-being of WWT
employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package,
WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite
Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan
with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave,
Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal,
Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and
competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at for more
information.Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: World Wide Technology, Wilmington , Services Sales Consultant, Sales , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!