Customer Service Representative
Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Must have the following abilities:
- Uphold and practice the highest code of ethical standards and
- Make decisions within well-defined parameters.
- Effectively prioritize within a high-pressure, high volume
environment with tight deadlines.
- Have basic PC skills and data entry experience.Top Skills:-
- Provide quality customer service and support Customer Service
Department on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem
resolution, and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
Provide product knowledge and technical assistance as
- Respond to customer inquiries. Enter information in a
- Communicate any problems or issues to management.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of
each essential function.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A professional and courteous manner when interfacing with all
internal and external customers is required. Good customer service,
interpersonal, computer, typing, and telephone skills.Schedule:
- Monday - Friday
- Remote training and work for now until office reopens due to
- Training Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm
- Work Schedules Available: Mid/Swing Shifts (schedules TBD
between 11:00am-1:00am which includes one weekend day -
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we 're dedicated to expanding career opportunities
for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success
is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team
across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery
to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the
opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and
consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services
to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four
continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients '
capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address
today 's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for
innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as
the modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835
or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have
questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located
at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point
of contact for questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Wilmington , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!