Company: Atlantic Tractor LLC
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Whether you have experience with agricultural or lawn and garden
equipment, or have a mechanical background and the desire to learn
the Ag and/or Turf industry - now is the time to join our team!
This is your opportunity for a long term career with a top employer
and well-respected organization that offers great pay, above
average benefits, and real advancement opportunities. If you want
to be in the equipment industry, then you want to work for Atlantic
Tractor, a 19 location John Deere dealership.Atlantic Tractor,
recently certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great Place to
Work Institute, is looking for a John Deere Parts Counter Sales
Representative to join the Parts department at its store in
- Outstanding benefits including -401(k) Retirement Plan with
Company Match; Paid Time Off; Company Paid Online and
Instructor-Led Training; EAP (Employee Assistance Program);
Discounts on products.
- Advancement- Due to the continued growth of the company is
growing, you can advance into a management role. Many of the
managers and supervisors in our dealerships began their careers in
Service, Parts or Sales.
- Stability and reputation- Atlantic Tractor has 19 locations and
over 450 employees. Atlantic Tractor is known for their stability,
their honesty, and their integrity. We have been named "Satisfyed
Top Dealers" from 2028 through 2022. As a result of our continued
growth, we have become one of the largest agricultural and
equipment dealers in the Mid-Atlantic region while maintaining
local community values.
- Employee impact- Enjoy a collaborative work environment where
your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training- We offer you company paid training and mentoring to
prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your
- Core Values - We operate under a set of core values which we
call the 6P's of Performance. These six values are Passionate;
Positive; People-Oriented; Productive; Professional and Proud. Our
core values summarize our commitment to a culture of
self-improvement and exceptional customer experiences which were
uniquely developed by our employees.This is a career where you will
find pride in the work you do and will have the support you need to
ensure your success.Responsibilities:
- Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise
- Verifies receipting-in or shipments and assists with placing
Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
- Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to
- Assists in maintaining all department tools, equipment and
vehicles in good working order.Experience, Education, Skills and
- Preferably one year of experience working in parts department
- Experience with electronic parts catalogs preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's license.
Keywords: Atlantic Tractor LLC, Wilmington , Parts Salesperson, Sales , Clayton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!