Major Market Sales Executive, Field Wilmington, DE
Company: Paycor, Inc
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Position:Major Market Sales Executive, Field - Wilmington, DE
Location: Wilmington, DE
Job Id:8501 # of Openings:1 Major Market Sales Executive, Field
Paycor empowers leaders to develop winning teams. Our Human Capital
Management (HCM) software modernizes every aspect of People
Management from the way you recruit, onboard, develop, pay, and
retain employees. Best of all? Our team is growing, and theres
never been a better time to join! If you love to Think Big, Dream
Big, Compete to Win, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we
want to hear from you! Job Summary
The Major Market Sales Executive, Field identifies potential
clients through prospecting activities, consults with the potential
clients to identify which Paycor products and services will solve
their business challenges and ultimately sells those solutions to
new clients within assigned territories. He or she is responsible
for self-generating leads through prospecting, telemarketing, sales
database management (CRM), and networking. The Major Market Sales
Executive, Field is an expert in our sales process and product
offering and is accountable for forecasting their sales on a
monthly basis. He or she is a self-starter who is responsible for
achieving the assigned monthly and annual sales quota. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify potential clients in the higher employee band and more
complex end of the midmarket space through prospecting and
referrals, and while leveraging tools and technology.
- Consult with potential clients to determine the optimal
solutions to solve business challenges and accommodate specific
- Call on potential clients in person and by phone to present
Paycor products and services.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with assigned
- Ownership of individual accurate monthly and quarterly
- Analyze current practices of potential clients and identify
additional sales opportunities.
- Meet or exceed agreed-upon sales activity and sales
- Assist in the conversion process for new clients, including
submission of complete paperwork for new clients and the successful
processing of the initial payroll.
- Work closely with Client Services staff to achieve client
- Record all sales activity and results in SFDC in a timely
manner, preferably daily.
- Work closely with the Client Services and Implementation team
to support effective new client implementation and transition.
- Complete regular reports as required, including CRM
- On an as-needed basis, assist RSD in the development of less
experienced Sales Executives.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and regular attendance.
- Maintain ethical business practices.
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 3-6 years experience in consultative, B2B sales with a proven
track record of success
- Able to excel in a fast-paced work environment without direct
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation, and
- Strong mathematical aptitude and problem-solving skills Paycor
Total Rewards Paycor has an exciting, growth-focused culture, and
we pride ourselves in providing best-in-class benefits to take care
of our people. Some of our most popular benefits include:
- A flexible virtual-first work philosophy
- 401(k) with $.65 match for every dollar contributed up to 6% of
- Generous paid time off in addition to 10 paid holidays
(including YOUR Holiday to celebrate a day or holiday you hold
- Three medical plan options including one with $0 cost to
- Our Employee Stock Purchase Plan, which enables you to buy PYCR
stock at a discount We also offer competitive compensation based on
your education, experience, and training. For more information
about our total rewards, please visitwww.mypaycorbenefits.com . If
you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado
or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information
about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will
provide upon request via email toColoradoCompensation@paycor.com
Keywords: Paycor, Inc, Wilmington , Major Market Sales Executive, Field Wilmington, DE, Sales , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!